It's Show time !
Saturday Morning Market, downtown St. Pete, reopens for it's 10th season this Sat. Oct. 6th.
* Market hours are 9am-2pm
* Market is located in the Al Lang Field Parking Lot, 1st street and 1st avenue south, St. Pete
* There is parking in surrounding streets and parking garages
* You will find us on the 6th Row (Vendor row closest to adjoinging parking lot,mid-way down.) You CAN drive into the parking lot to pick up your plant purchases, after you have enjoyed all of market !
Tropiflora Nursery Fall Plant Show
3530 Tallevast Road, Sarasota FL
(if coming from I-75, take the University Parkway Exit)
Friday, Oct. 5th 8am-5pm
Saturday, Oct. 6th 8am-5pm
Sunday, Oct. 7th 10am-3pm
* Free Admittance, plenty of free parking, Live Music and Food Court
* They have many plant carts to use, but if you have your own, bring it !
* Tropiflora will be having a huge sale on their own exotic items, such as Bromeliads, Tilansias, Agaves etc, plus 20 other specialty-plant vendors will be set up around the property, including us
* Our Booth space is at the rear of the Nursery, under nice shady Oaks near the Tall Bamboo forest